Friday, July 20, 2012

NJPW 6/16/2012 Dominion - Hiroshi Tanahashi vs Kazuchika Okada

I've only seen a clipped version of this, but this is probably going to win Match of the Year. It was super heated and both guys were just on. Tanahashi was at the best I've ever seen him and almost all of his move choices were perfect and natural calls. Okada was awesome too. He has it down cold. He had me cheering for him by the end of it. I can't wait for the full version of this to come out. This is minimum ****1/2 and could even be a ***** affair. This is going to be the MOTY no questions asked. Nothing is going to top this in 2012.

Here's a link to it, but don't hesitate as I'm sure it will disappear soon:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pymPcGQuWTk&feature=player_embedded

No comments :

Post a Comment