Thursday, September 27, 2012

NJPW 7/29/2012 - IWGP Jr. Title - Low-Ki vs Kota Ibushi

NJPW 7/29/2012 - IWGP Jr. Title - Low-Ki vs Kota Ibushi
The finish
"I will do anything to get it back. Anything to get what's mine." - Low-Ki

Thoughts: This was one of my few personal dream matches that I wrote off for ever happening after Ki signed with WWE. However, things changed. This was an all-out action filled match. So many cool moves here with all of them making sense. Lots of nice stiff shots too with a great crowd. While this wasn't as great as I thought it would be, it was very good. I think it needed about 5-10 more minutes so they could build it up and work some more near falls, along with more kicking exchanges. I really hope we get a rematch out of this, because this really derserved one. The work was pretty much flawless here wih no botches and somehow Ibushi improved his selling just for this. Rating: ***3/4. Definitely check it out and I hope we see this again.

No comments :

Post a Comment