Sunday, March 10, 2013

TNA Lockdown 2013 Predictions

TNA Lockdown 2013 Predictions

Robbie E vs Robbie T
I'm picking Robbie T to get an easy win here to solidify his new face turn.

Joseph Park vs Joey Ryan
I have no memory of this being booked but I think it is pretty obvious that Park will win it. I can't see anything else really happening here.

X-Division Title - Kenny King vs Christian York vs Zema Ion
Kenny King should probably get the win. York and Ion haven't really been featured much and I can't see them winning here. It could happen I guess, but I think RVD and King has more legs to it.

TNA Tag titles - Bobby Roode and Austin Aries vs Chavo Guerrerro and Hernandez vs Bad Influence
Well, this is an interesting one to guess. The rumors are that Bobby Roode's contract with TNA has run out. Whether it is true or not and whether he has re-signed is unknown to me, but I'm gonna gamble and say Roode and Aries loose here, probbaly to Bad Influence.

Knockouts title - Velvet Sky vs Gail Kim
This is anyone's guess but I have to pick Sky. She's still kind of fresh and they seem to be pushing her. Kim can lose and I have to assume Tara will be getting another shot soon.

Cage Match - Kurt Angle vs Wes Brisco
Angle should win here. He will probably have the advantage until Wes cheats, but then he will still overcome the odds and take the win. They could have Wes win but I think it is too soon and not the time.

Lethal Lockdown Match - Team TNA of Sting, Magnus, Samoa Joe, Eric Young and James Storm vs Ace's and 8's of Devon, DOC, Mr. Anderson, Mike Knox and Garrett Bischoff
I think Ace's will win here. They've been taking some losses lately and they aren't at the end of their run yet. I have to think D-Lo Brown will get involved to somehow to get the them win. Team TNA could pull it out but I think they won't.

TNA Title - Cage Match - Jeff Hardy vs Bully Ray
I really hope Bully Ray doesn't win here but it is possible. I think he will turn heel and somehow Hardy will get the win.

No comments :

Post a Comment