Friday, August 16, 2013

UPDATED - Changing my blog

Hey everyone,

I still do want to do this blog and keep the format I keep but I do want to make it a bit easier on me. This will be a work in progress and I'm going to have to think about what exactly I want to do here.

My ideas are:
- Less pictures/gifs - I know they are the big thing on here and I like them too but it is really hard to do them especially with long shows. I can still do some, but I think I can get rid of some.

- Stopping ROH TV Reviews - I don't like this show. It's useless. I don't enjoy it most of the time and I really do dread reviewing it every week. I may be stopping it for a while.

- Delaying Smackdown views on Friday - If you notice, I usually do this show early on. I usually wake up early and cut out other things to make this happen. If I can delay it a bit, it might work better for me.

I'd still like to watch everything but the big problems I have are that the shows I want to stop reviewing most, are the most popular. Raw and Impact do well here each week and they are probably the most must see shows of the week. But they are often bad.

Feel free to add your input and give me comments. I do it for you guys and don't want to let you down.

12 comments :

  1. Hey, I'd just like to say I've really appreciated your blog over the last year or so. It's made me feel I'm in touch with current wrestling even though I rarely have time to watch anything these days.

    Best of luck, and I just wanted to say thanks for the great reviews you've done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a 20 year old wrestling fan from Italy and I've been a huge fan for about 12 years or more...I was most into Puro and ROH when I was younger, I then became a wrestler but because of lack of funds, losing my passion and other real-life stuff, I stopped wrestling and now don't watch it and train Muay Thai and mostly watch that, I find that more interesting now. I still keep up with results though, and this blog is great and really keeps me up to date with ALOT of things, especially RAW/Impact/NJPW (Also find your opinion-based stuff like the Top Matches Of The Year stuff really good).

    TL:DR: you're definitely helping me, I would say cut down on GIFs, but keep the RAW & Impact reviews (I'm a selfish **** I know)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a 20 year old wrestling fan from Italy and I've been a huge fan for about 12 years or more...I was most into Puro and ROH when I was younger, I then became a wrestler but because of lack of funds, losing my passion and other real-life stuff, I stopped wrestling and now don't watch it and train Muay Thai and mostly watch that, I find that more interesting now. I still keep up with results though, and this blog is great and really keeps me up to date with ALOT of things, especially RAW/Impact/NJPW (Also find your opinion-based stuff like the Top Matches Of The Year stuff really good).

    TL:DR: you're definitely helping me, I would say cut down on GIFs, but keep the RAW & Impact reviews (I'm a selfish **** I know)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys. Let's see how it plays out. I can't really picture myself not doing my blog and losing everything.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah. Whatever you do man! I'll still be checking the blog out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you don't like doing a show then stop doing it. Wrestling should always be fun, not overbearing. If you find an episode of ROH gets a lot of hype then watch that one episode. This year has found my world kinda upside down with work and a move and I am just getting back into reviewing wrestling myself.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good Job, Keep em up.
    But don´t waste your time with things like Total Divas or Superstars.
    There are tons of classics (ECW, WWE Attitude Area) or Japanese Hardcore Puro (FMW, BJW, ...) left, which would people interest more than the actual PG-Area in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I mostly only have time to come here for the ROH TV since I just started watching again and that's the only current wrestling I'm watching right now. I don't know how you do it as is with the pictures so yeah less of that is fine. Anything to keep you more sane and having more time to spend on what's important in life (ie not wrestling).

    ReplyDelete
  9. gotta agree with you. and great job, buddy ;)

    ReplyDelete