WWE Superstars 9/25/2013 Results and Review
Big E Langston and Damien Sandow beat Justin Gabriel and Zack Ryder when Big E hit a Big Ending on Gabriel
After the match, Khali ran in and for no reason whatsoever nailed Sandow with a brain chop
The Real American's beat Tons of Funk when Cesaro rolled up Clay
- They actually did an angle on Superstars with Khali chopping Sandow. Even if it was dumb, they actually made something happen on this show.
- Big E leveled Gabriel pretty good with a body smash.
- Tensai looked impressive holding up Cesaro upside down.
- Big E Langston being wasted on Superstars. Why was Big E on this show when he is a future main eventer and star? I can't understand this because it just makes him look like a nobody. There's a reason John Cena hasn't a made a Superstars appearance in a long long time and I wish they would use that reasoning with Sandow.
- Big E Langston running from Khali. Again, why? He's Big E and supposed to be a pretty tough dude. What does he have to fear?
- Khali randomly chopping Sandow. Why? Do they have a feud we don't know about? The announcers had no explanation.
- Tom Phillips as your new Superstars announcer. I'm no Tony Dawson fan but I'm even less of a Tom Phillips fan. The man is worse than Dawson and 10x phonier. Granted, WWE is low on announcers right now but still, Regal was right there as was Alex Riley.
- Under 12 minutes of wrestling action on a 1 hour show. Terrible.
- The tag match being a completely bogus waste of time. It went about 3-4 minutes and had nothing of note whatsoever.
Overall thoughts: This was a completely stupid edition of Superstars. It was a waste of 13 minutes and it left me with more questions than answers.